- WORK FROM HOME. You can feel like a hermit or grandmother when working from home, but most people would love to have this problem. Most people never even try to think of ways to create a career of working at home. Once you get the taste of working at home, you will never want to go back to the 8:00AM to 5:00PM routine.
- INFLATE YOUR PROPERTY VALUES. The key is to own your real estate or make mortgage payments. If you attempt to grow medical marijuana in a rental property, then plan on moving sooner than later. There’s a lot of greedy people in the marijuana business and landlords will be guaranteed to raise your rent. Get on the map and own a property where you can grow medical marijuana. The four key things that will inflate your marijuana real estate are: overall square footage and growing square footage; the amount of electrical upgrades that have been done to the property; and location (most importantly: 1,000 feet away from schools and daycare centers, and sometimes church’s if being used for teaching children). Greenhouse farmers need to have great southern exposure to the sun on the exterior of the property. If your property has all four of these key functions then your in seller’s market.
- RE-SELL YOUR MARIJUANA REAL ESTATE FOR 60% MORE THAN MARKET VALUE. By placing yourself in a marijuana property, you place yourself in a seller’s market. No need for realtors, you will find your own buyer by networking. Word to the wise: wait until you find the buyer that’s willing to pay the amount you want and don’t be in a hurry to sell. In the marijuana real estate business, most potential buyers will buy from you today or next year. Marijuana real estate is in demand.
- BRING IN MORE INCOME FROM YOUR REAL ESTATE THAN ANY TENANT EVER WILL. The facts don’t lie. The marijuana farmers are the ones that make the most money in the marijuana industry. Grow marijuana or lease your property to an entrepreneur that wants to be a marijuana farmer.
- BE PART OF A NETWORK THAT DEMANDS INVENTORY IN RENTALS AND PROPERTY SALES. If you want to retire early, then invest at least 50% of your capital in potential marijuana real estate properties. A man is not worth what he makes in a month or a year or even ten years. A man is worth his investments.
- SEMI-RETIRE AND LEASE YOUR PROPERTY TO A MARIJUANA FARMER FOR THREE TIMES MORE RENTAL INCOME THAN OTHER TENANTS CAN BRING. As we read and speak, marijuana farmers are being overcharged for their rental. Why? Because the owner of the property can overcharge. You can often find a great tenant if you can find a great marijuana farmer that is currently growing a large crop. Good marijuana farmers can be tempted to enlarge their business and this allows a landlord to see the current farm and how well the grow is managed by the potential new tenant.
A medical marijuana business plan
I have been a resident of Colorado for 26 years. I’m a former owner of a dispensary. It sold for retirement.
My book, titled “Colorado Marijuana Real Estate”, is a how to guide for the entrepreneur and the blue-collar guy. This book provides a blueprint for starting a medical marijuana business plan.
Download the eBook for FREE while the promotion lasts: http://www.coloradomjrealestate.com/free-ebook-download/
Read the 5 STAR reviews for this book at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/150885047X/ref=acr_search_see_all?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1